At Beall's, we recognize the importance of providing our customers with real value. As a result, our customers view our superior landscaping design and installation as an investment.
- Your landscape enhances the resale value of your home by as much as 15%. (Source: Gallup Organization)
- Similar research shows that landscaping has 100-200% recovery value at the sale time of your home. This compares to a 75%-125% recovery rate for a kitchen remodeling, and 20-120% for a bathroom remodeling. (Source: Money Magazine)
- Homes with "excellent" landscaping can expect a sale price about 6-7% higher than equivalent homes with "good" landscaping, while improving landscaping from "average" to "good" can result in a 4-5% increase. (Source: Clemson University)
- One study demonstrated that a lot with trees would sell for 7-14% more than a lot without trees. (Source: The Pennsylvania State University)
The Greater Good: The Green Value of Landscaping
- Plants improve air quality. One tree can remove 26 pounds of carbon dioxide from the atmosphere annually, equaling 11,000 miles of car emissions. Landscape plants, including shrubs and turf, remove smoke, dust, and other pollutants from the air.
- Proper landscaping reduces soil erosion. A dense cover of plants and mulch holds soil in place. This keeps sediment out of lakes, streams, storm drains and ponds, which helps prevent flooding and improves the quality of our water.
- Trees can reduce temperatures by as much as 9 degrees Fahrenheit. (Source: American Forests)
- Landscaping can reduce air-conditioning costs by 50% by shading the windows and walls of a home. (Source: American Public Power Association)