The Beall's Design & Build Team Advantage
Beall's Custom Pools has designed and installed some of Pittsburgh's most luxurious backyard pool projects.
Beall's Custom Pools is a division of Beall's Nursery and Landscaping. Our team of experienced installers have a combined 45 years of experience installing custom in-ground pools in Western PA. Our team members are trained employees, NOT subcontractors.
An advantage to our customers is they will be working with one of Pittsburgh's only single source providers for your pool, outdoor living, and landscaping needs. What does a single source provider mean when dealing with a large back yard project? All your planning, selections, installations, and coordination's will be with one company.
Beall's Design Team
- Designers that are trained in positioning pools, pool structures, fire features and other outdoor living elements to create the ultimate resort style back yard.
- Knowing township and H.O.A regulations so proper placement of pools and outdoor elements are within setbacks and not within utility right of ways. This is important to get your project approved before construction begins.
- Knowing how to deal with grading, drainage, and other topography issues that are common in Western PA.
- Designing your ultimate back yard for your entertaining lifestyles. Our design team will create a scaled 2D - 3D design for our customers to view and envision their new space.
Beall's Nursery and Design Showroom
- Onsite meeting at our nursery where you will be able to select all your elements for you back yard.
- Design showroom with pool sections on all colors and choices that are needed for your pool.
- Large outdoor living display with different hardscape products for pool decks, outdoor kitchen, and fire features.
- Pool cabana and pergolas on display for you to choose different structure materials.
- Landscape plantings, mulch, rock, and lighting supplies will be selected at our nursery.
- Pre construction meeting with Beall's team members for layout and planning before job begins.
- permits will be secured and supplies will be delivered.
- Experienced Foreman and crew to install pool, hardscaping, lighting, fencing, sprinkler system, and lawn restoration.
All electrical and gas utilities are part of our pool packages.
- Structures being built by our trusted trade partners.
- Our pool crew builds one pool at a time. The advantage is our customers are swimming sooner while some contractors build several pools at a time which could slow down completion of projects.
- Review and enjoy!
- Once the pool is completed you will have pool school with one of our pool foreman's
- review landscaping and hardscaping elements with operations manager.
- Final walkthrough with owner Justin Beall.
Justin is a direct contact on these large projects which makes a difference on the final product of your one-of-a-kind back yard.
Review our gallery to get ideas and see the experience that Justin and his team have to create the back yard of your dreams!